Thursday, May 28, 2009

STARGATE STAR BABIES

http://www.theresamorris.com, www.anewnews.com, www.americannewsmagazine.com, www.ascensionbeings.info, http://www.acefolklife.com, www.tjmorrismedia.comby Richard Stallman
Can technical writers earn money by writing free documentation for free software? We seriously hope so, and that is the reason for the GNU Free Documentation License.
The GFDL is meant as a way to enlist commercial publishers in funding free documentation without surrendering any vital liberty. The “cover text” feature, and certain other aspects of the license that deal with covers, title page, history, and endorsements, are included to make the license appealing to commercial publishers for books whose authors are paid. To improve the appeal, I consulted specifically with staff of publishing companies, as well as lawyers, free documentation writers, and the community at large, in writing the GFDL.
At least two commercial publishers of software manuals have told me they are interested in using this license. The future is never a sure thing, but the GFDL looks like it has a good chance to succeed in shaping a social system where commercial publishers pay people to write commercial free manuals for free software.ANGELS AND DEMONS AS Good Aliens and Bad Aliens Exist.

There are both good and bad aliens. I prefer to call them all extraterrestrials.

Aliens come and go from this planet as they please based on their own abilities.

It is my understanding that those whom I am in contact with are very good. 

There are plenty of stories of the famous greys presently on earth. This was fueled by the Roswell 1947 crash.

One ship was left intact  and taken on flatbed truck back to the Roswell Hangar while the other that crashed in pieces was picked up in pieces later.

The two grey pilots who brought down one spacecraft to pick up the two other greys or so it was planned that was were killed. 

One Grey was seriously injured. One was killed by an army troop. 

This story I have written before so will not go into the details which can be found on UFO Digest.

We are all allowed free will and choices while here. There are many questions I have just like most all of our species on earth.

The difference with me is that I have been allowed to know things that were to assist when the time comes. This also goes for my companion and spouse.

We make sense when we are together and can actually command the spacecraft when needed. This sounds completely ridiculous to part of me that was born on earth. But, there are parts of me that have been tweaked since birth. This is something that others have not considered in any of the research and investigations that I have come across in the UFO and Paranormal Communities writings on earth.

Because I am human meaning born a human on earth, I have all the same senses, emotions, and understanding of what it takes to live on earth as a white Anglo Saxon female that speaks the universal English language. This gives me advantages on earth. As does my 5’11” height and 200# weight range give or take depending on my energy output versus energy in put we call food. 

I know who I am based on very interesting training and technical support by the extra-terrestrials we call Est. and Nordics. Although I have pure white hair now, I was born with black hair and hazel eyes. The age on earth that I now have is 57 years and 6 months being born Dec. 26, 1951.

Due to my training on earth, I have been allowed to know about various intelligent beings who are just like us just older, wiser, and come from various cultural backgrounds in stellar space based on their galaxy ways of existence.

I was an Investigator most my life. I lived a very successful life in business and public security. I have no reason to lie. I gain nothing from telling and sharing. I am a caring person and I feel that this species can be saved. My husband does not agree.

Take into consideration that although we were born on earth, that we have the ability to leave earth that not everyone is afforded. But, we are here on earth because we choose to be here. It was our government that allowed us training of one kind.  It was the extra-terrestrials that allowed us the training of another kind.  Was this by choice, at the time we thought it was. We are not bothered by these beings because it is a matter of choice. The government nor the aliens will bother us to do work unless it is in agreement first with our own free will and  choice. Secondly, if there is a need for us to be mobilized then we will be.

My husband has been trained to lead others as have I. I have training to lead a fleet and so does my husband. Does the government know and understand this the way we do no they do not. Do the extraterrestrials understand this yes. We have both made it clear that we were born here and we will do our duty when needed. Until then, both the government and the Extra-terrestrials have made an agreement to allow us to live our lives as we see fit. This is free will. Do I expect others to believe me. No not at all. I share because I am different from most beings I know and I have the power given me to do as I see fit while on earth as a Commander and a Communicator. 

When it is time, I will release information that we need on earth that is pertinent to the future. This is based on my own decisions alone. My husband also has decisions to be made and we have many beings who we are responsible for on earth and above earth. 

There is much that beings on earth do now know nor do they have a need to know. This is how it has always been. I do try to share some information over time for layman so that they can better understand that there is much in the universe that needs to be explored.

Why am I different and yet the same as any other being one might ask. It is based on many factors that have not been explained to everyone in the general populace. I seem to know things because I have been allowed to know the past and the future of things that can happen if we do not work together to make sense of life on earth and what we are here to do.

Responsibility in life depends on what others think sometimes. Raising consciousness and awareness of the species of which I am a part is important to me but, I know this happens in time and over thousands of years.

I can explain things that I know to be true but there are other things that I personally do not have an understanding of. Like why are only 14 minutes missing from my life when I leave earth? This has not been explained although it appears on earth that I have disappeared for that long, I may have been on the main Flagship for 2 weeks or 2 months. I understand life there as much as I do here but, cannot explain it. 

The Supreme High Council that is above the Flagship of all of the various beings who work together in the military environment is over the Flagship.

But, they listen to certain beings who have positions  in the military above and monitor our lifestyles while we are here on earth.    

I can tell those who want to know about aliens that there are both good and bad as far as the world is concerned.

I am part of an alliance that has been trained on earth to fight in space for the whole entire species. This means that we are chosen to combine our talents and understanding of who will defend certain galaxies and planets that are home to intelligent being species.

Can I explain this to the leaders of the world probably. Would they listen, probably not. Is it important that they understand not really because there is nothing they can do. Do I recruit people who I believe are stable enough mentally to assist me when the time comes to keep the panic down on earth most definitely. Does this seem like something in a science fiction movie I think so. So how does one stay in touch with both the world we call earth and the one above and understand it all? We are trained to have an allegiance to all galaxies that are in the alliance to protect certain galaxies from those who are not like us. Those who would destroy us are much more aggressive and hostile. We see it all the time on television and in movies for a reason. 


No comments:

Followers